Surion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Event: MvM Battle

5 posters

Go down

Guild Event: MvM Battle Empty Guild Event: MvM Battle

Post  kary Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:29 pm

Hi all,
i thought (and ingwe agreed) on making a nice guild event that should help us get to know eachother better, get some pvp training which we all need for dw and ca and best of all have fun and maybe win some prizes as well. So what I was thinking was to make a MvM event at the argent pvp bar. On short: we signup as many of us as possible, make some teams, schedule battles and then just... fight Smile All teams will be in a group so everyone gets to fight everyone (only once). At the end of the event we will have the standings based on points given in case of victory.

Now, here are my thoughts on some of the rules, and please feel free to comment on them and add your own as well:
- we should have 4-5 teams of at least 3-4 players. i think this would be the best way
- teams should be balanced. please give me yout thoughts on the best way to achieve this. Also team mebers should be in the same time-zone in order to be all available at the same time online.
- each team will have a leader and leaders will schedule the fights to best fit them and their members
- each mvm battle will have (let's say) 11 rounds and the team with most wins in rounds are victorious and will receive 1 point. The score of the match also count in case at the end two teams have the same points. if two teams have sme points, then the team with the most won rounds is awarded the better place. (more discussions on this as well)
- we should have replacement options (in case one of the members dont show up). maybe external recruiting is an option or something like this (more to be discussed)
- the use of manufactured items is allowed (grenades, detectors). The use of cakes or sp regen items is not. each class can use all the skills availalble for it.

just a brief example of what im thinking:
lets say team A is lead by Ingwe, and team B is lead by Zynn. Zynn and Ingwe talk and schedule the match on Nov 16 at 10pm server time. Teams meet at pvp bar, maybe do 1 or 2 rounds for "warm-up" and then start fighting. Then leaders report the score and match ends (let's say 4-7 for Zynn's team). In case of one team not showing up, or too few members are present the other team wins 9-2 (or smthing)(but i really hope that wont be the case Smile ).

So to wrap this up, this is not a one-day event, its more like a 1-2 weeks event which with careful planning i think would be fun to make Shocked
Please comment on this and add your own ideas.
kary
kary

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Back to top Go down

Guild Event: MvM Battle Empty Re: Guild Event: MvM Battle

Post  Aaron93 Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:48 pm

well this is kinda cool..

but normally at 10 server time not many player online i guess

Aaron93

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kary Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:40 pm

that was an example. fight hour for each battle is fixed by team leaders.
kary
kary

Back to top Go down

Post  ingwe Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:34 pm

its a cool idear
but i cant come this weekend
and some rules are quite complicated
ingwe
ingwe
Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-11-03

https://cookelectronics.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Turk Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:45 pm

Sounds like a good idea, but unfortunatly not much players are active.

every team should have all classes in party too.
Turk
Turk

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron93 Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:10 am

kary wrote:that was an example. fight hour for each battle is fixed by team leaders.

ohh i see..hehe

Aaron93

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Guild Event: MvM Battle Empty tat sounds interesting!!

Post  KonaKona Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:34 pm

wow tat one hell of an activity. but taking weeks to finish kinda long. everyone have their comitments. how bout juz a short one but do it every week or every two weeks?
KonaKona
KonaKona

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  ingwe Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:45 am

yea thats a smart idear
isnt it? kary
ingwe
ingwe
Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-11-03

https://cookelectronics.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kary Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:16 pm

well, im not sure everyone can be on at the same time so thats why i said that is should last a few days...
kary
kary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down